If something is destroying plants in your garden, it’s a good idea to recognise the pest and take appropriate action to protect your plants.
What are the most common insects that pest control can help you with?
There are a number of pest insects that can cause problems in your garden. Here are some of the most common ones to watch out for:
aphids – these small, sap-sucking insects can damage plants by feeding on their leaves and stems. They can also spread diseases from one plant to another.
· caterpillars -can strip plants of their leaves, causing serious damage. Some caterpillars also carry diseases that can infect other plants.
· whiteflies – these tiny insects suck the sap from plants, weakening them and causing them to produce less fruit or flowers. Whiteflies can also spread diseases.
· mole crickets are very large, brown insects that can grow up to 6 cm long. They live in the soil and burrow underground in search of food;
· other pest insects are vine weevil, chafer grub, mealy bug, lily beetle, leaf hopper, box caterpillar.
When to call pest control in London?
If you see any of the following signs on your plants, it’s likely that you have pest insects in your garden:
holes in leaves
· chewed leaves
· sticky leaves
· webbing on plants
If you suspect that you have pest insects in your garden, it’s important to take action immediately. There are a few things you can do to get rid of them:
· Use insecticidal soap or neem oil. These products are safe for humans and pets, and they will kill most pest insects on contact.
· Remove affected leaves and branches. This will help to stop the spread of the infestation.
· Call a professional pest control company. If the infestation is severe, it’s best to call in the experts.
Why you should call for pest control specialists?
Pest insects can cause serious damage to your plants, so it’s important to be on the lookout for them. At garden centres you can buy many products for garden pests insects. Very often it is not enough. Pest control specialists from London are experience people who will help you to recognise what pest insect you have in your garden.
If you see any of these pests in your garden, it’s important to take action immediately. Call a pest control company in London to get rid of the problem before it causes serious damage to your plants.